Training Resource Program
The Training Resource Program contributes to the well-being of our community by providing effective needs assessment, educational opportunities, consultation and resources primarily for board members, staff, and volunteers of non-profit agencies. The Saint John Volunteer Centre provides training sessions to individual participants registered in an open workshop (ie. Noon Nuggets) as well as organizations that have requested “customized” training. We adapt training contents to the needs of organizations. Workshops are delivered by facilitators who are knowledgeable in their field and are well known in the community. They are experienced trainers with strong presentation skills and understand the principles of adult education. For more information, please follow any of the links below, or contact us here.
Currently Scheduled Training Events
Past Training Events
- VOLUNTEER SAINT JOHN PHOTO CONTEST
- iSpire volunteered!
- CALL FOR TEAMS OF VOLUNTEERS for BLITZ projects 2019
- CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS, CMHA Mental Health Kindness Day, May 7th
- Special Presentation – Brian Boudreau
- Dr. Florence Christie Memorial Bursary 2019 Recipient – Emma Turner
- 2019 VOLUNTEER SPIRIT AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Volunteer Spirit Award – Sam Cunningham
- Volunteer Spirit Award – Dave Stuart
- Volunteer Spirit Award – Carol Shaw
I found the workshop informative, interesting and very applicable to my volunteer board work.
To see more Click here: Testimonials Governance Certificate 2014
Volunteer Management & Non-profit Resource Links:
Muttard Foundation Workbooks on Board Development
HRVS Toolkit on Human Resources in the Voluntary Sector