As of April 2016, we no longer charge our members. The Saint John Volunteer Centre’s goal is to serve all not-for-profit agencies in the Greater Saint John area that would like our help in recruiting and matching volunteers with opportunities.
Your agency must meet the following criteria to become a member:
- Have status as a not-for-profit or
- Status as a registered charity or
- Status as a volunteer service within a government agency
- Operate in the Greater Saint John area.
- Have a structured volunteer program with a designated volunteer manager.
- Ensure volunteers enhance current programs, not replace or supplant paid staff.
If your agency does not meet the above criteria and you wish to discuss eligibility please contact: email@example.com
How to Application
- Fill out our Self Service online Member Agency Application
- After you fill out the Application, our Self Serve system will help you log on to your Administration site.
- Watch our Getting Started Video (coming soon).