Deadline is March 31, 2017
Funds for the Dr. Florence M. Christie Memorial Bursary are in the amount of $1,500 are provided by the Greater Saint John Community Foundation. The award was established in recognition of the contribution Dr. Florence M. Christie made to the Saint John Community as Executive Director of Family Services, Founding Director of the Human Development Council and first President of the Volunteer Bureau (now Saint John Volunteer Centre, Inc.).
The Florence Christie Memorial Bursary is awarded each year to a student who demonstrates the spirit of volunteerism.
MINIMUM CRITERIA TO APPLY:
- Female Student out of high school at least one full year and enrolled as a full or part-time student.
- Resident of greater Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Provide a transcript of marks. High academic standing NOT a prerequisite.
- Volunteer experience is a major consideration in the selection process.
- Demonstrated financial need.
The annual Bursary is coordinated by the Saint John Volunteer Centre.
FOR COMPLETE DETAILS CLICK HERE