Preventing Addiction Substance Abuse and Gambling Education
There are great opportunities to commit your time and abilities to various tasks, including office and computer work, the preparation of presentations, fundraising and the distribution of addiction-related information, and giving back to your community and your youth. We would like to extend an invitation to all those interested in joining us.
NO Volunteer Opportunities until October 2014:
Office Support and Presentations:
Assist with preparing PowerPoint presentations (must have PowerPoint Training)
- General Office Duties (typing, filing, photocopying, etc)
- Selling fundraising items
- Website update
- Flyer distribution
- Information tables
- Mall displays
(Please note: We do not offer the opportunity for volunteers to do counseling with our clients.)
- are interviewed by our Executive Director;
- must supply 2 personal references; and
- have a criminal record screen.
- minimum age for volunteering 16 & require parent’s permission.
PASAGE Saint John Inc. 61 Union Street Suite 1210, 2nd Floor Saint John, NB E2L 1A2
Volunteer now (complete the Volunteer Application form).
Find out more about this Member Agency at: www.pasage.ca