Discover a new friendship that just might transform you.
We are looking for friendly and open individuals interested in getting to know others. We are looking for enthusiastic new members of our fundraising, growth, and property committees.
By volunteering with L’Arche Saint John, you will be participating in the international network of L’Arche communities creating homes and places of belonging together with people who have intellectual disabilities—in nearly 40 countries and on six continents.
- Help out with occasional fundraising events: selling tickets, serving coffee, putting up posters, greeting at the door…
- Spend time with house members as a friendly visitor, or get to know one person through a shared activity such as drawing or going for a walk.
- Offer your talents in a variety of areas: conversation, cooking, driving, reading, household maintenance…
- Participate on our fundraising committee or as a member of our Board of Directors.
- Help us celebrate the unique value of every person.
- police record check
- reference check
- youth positions available
Find out more about this Member Agency at: www.larchesaintjohn.org
or contact Jocelyn Worster at 506-672-6504
Volunteer now (complete the Volunteer Application form).