- Habitat for Humanity is making a difference – one house and one family at a time. But we could never accomplish our mission of building homes, hope and community without the support of our countless dedicated volunteers, who come to our builds, donate building materials, or serve on committees. Volunteer dedication is the only reason we’ve been able to build four homes in Saint John, and the only reason we will continue to build more.
- Volunteers come from all walks of life, and construction experience is not a requirement. Although we always need skilled trades people, we also need volunteers willing to cook and serve food and refreshments at a build, coordinate volunteers, do landscaping or a host of other tasks. And if you don’t have construction experience, you might just gain some!Ways you can help:
- Volunteer at ReStore Saint John
- Volunteer at a build – cook, serve, hammer, paint, whatever
- Donate product(s) to a build
- Make a tax-deductible gift, memorial donation or Planned Gift
- Join a committee or inquire about becoming a member of our Board of Directors
- Family Selection
- Family Support
- Public Relations
- Church Relations
- Land Acquisition
- Youth positions available
Volunteer now (complete the Volunteer Application form).
388 Rothesay Avenue
Find out more about this Member Agency at: www.habitat.org